Dudziak: I came to create the league

Then Jeremy Dudziak had an ideal first unit with the new colleagues. In the morning training on Tuesday, coach Stefan Leitl gave the newcomer from HSV in a single-counter-one-site intensive course the opportunity to get to know his fellow players closest to the closest. The 25-year-old was also hit on some old acquaintances. With Justin Hoogma I played with St. Pauli, Paul Seguin and Julian Green I still know from the U national teams, says Dudziak, who has passed through all Junior teams of the DFB from U 15 to U 21. And of course, I also know Gideon Jung and Adrian, with both he played together at the Hamburg SV.

His city has the native Hamburger, for which Fürth has taken the HSV after 750,000 euros to the HSV. It was already a hard step, my mother moved to Hamburg two years ago, because of the family, I had always opted for each Hamburg, so this is now a big step for me to pull away a whole piece in the south. In another world. In Fürth everything is a bit smaller, he already stated. However, the league is now a number bigger. Playing in the 1st League is a dream that wants to achieve something, says Dudziak, I came to create the league, I want to help. I want to help me and us. Immediately until 2024 he signed at the SPVGG. The adventure Bundesliga should last longer. I want to establish myself in the Bundesliga, definitely.

Leitl looks Dudziak in midfield

This should succeed mainly in midfield, as a eighth or tens. But he also played as the outer defender, right as left. I see myself rather than eighth or tens. I also played outfilderly for a long time on St. Pauli, remembers Dudziak, clearly, if not in the man is, I'm there.

But coach Stefan Leitl basically has other plans. Left back he played in Dortmund, helped on St. Pauli as a right-back, but the best time he actually had midfield, says Leitl, I see him rather. Of course, the new one is already an option for the upcoming home game on Saturday against Bielefeld, but we need patience and time, explains Leitl, he was also injured in Hamburg and did not complete the complete preparation in Hamburg. Let's see how he Training copies, and then we have to see when he is the strengthening for us and keep us on the place. That does not sound right after starting.

These Bundesliga summer adds are so far

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I used to found Bot's stupid, but in the Steam

How to fix Cod Modern Warfare 2 the waiting time for the error of the data centers was exhausted

LOL: With Fudge Mid, LS Coach and a Korean support, as well as Luciría Cloud9 in 2022