I used to found Bot's stupid, but in the Steam

The Steam-Hitnaraka BladePoint makes a lot of fun, but this is mainly due to the tireless use of thousands of bots. The races every round cheerful in death to give us players a nice time. Meinmo editor Jürgen Horn therefore admits: In the past, I found you stupid, but now you Bots are my best friends!

After an effort day, I have finally taken the time to look in to the release version of Naraka BladePoint. I was tired and exhausted and just wanted to have fun and joy. And that's exactly what the lowest beings in the game have enabled me: the bots.

What is Naraka BladePoint? Naraka: BladePoint is a flotted Battle Royale, which appeared on August 12, 2021 on Steam. The game mainly relies on melee weapons and fast, acrobatic stunts reminiscent of the Solo Hit Sekiro.

The different weapons enable different moves and combos that you have to master first before going properly. On Steam Naraka BladePoint has been a huge hit with constant over 100,000 players in peak since the beta.

Who is this bot lovers? Jürgen Horn loves Battle-Royale Games and Fleet Action. However, he is also a casual gamer, who has, especially since he has a small son, has no more time to gamble and pure himself in games. Therefore, fast, simple success experiences in Games just come right.

Bots sacrifice so we have fun

That's why I did not like bots earlier: Bots in PvP games are nothing new and already in earlier games met the Ki comrades. But at that time they went to me even gigantic against the stroke!

I still remember my first rounds in the Hero shooter Paladin. There I quite rocked the lobby and put the opponents in a row. I had a long fun, but then came at some point the realization that a colleague told me then: In the beginning you play mainly against bots, that will be more demanding later .

But there was the oven for me. Because it was against bots for me was something like cheating. It was not fun, obviously weaker opponents to change and then feel like the great Ballermann.

Rather, I was ashamed and stopped paladins afterwards. Similarly, I fell later in short outwards in pubg and a return to Fortnite. The bots insulted my pride as a gamer and came to me like a rüpel, the small children in the sandbox take the toys and gets great too.

That's why I think differently now: Meanwhile, the matter looks different. When I recently started with Naraka BladePoint, it was already in the start screen that you have very many bots as opponents at the beginning. So I already knew and it did not come out in retrospect.

And then I just noticed that I have to practice the rightly complex gameplay by Naraka BladePoint, so that the different attacks, counter and special moves sit properly. The bots who readily rushed into my sword were essential to practice the gameplay of Naraka.

And then it was just a heathen fun! I had - as mentioned in mind - a really hard day and finally came to rest late in the evening, when my child fell asleep and all the other tasks of everyday life were done. I just wanted to relax and have a nice time.

And that's exactly what was made possible by the victim of the bots. By going with two-digit kill numbers and as a scorelist leader from my first round, I felt great and fulfilled. My self-confidence had got a decent boost and I had really bock to further dive into the game and finally to measure me with real, human opponents.

If, on the other hand, I would have met in my first round on drained and experienced players, who would have shaved me in the first battle and I would not have touched the Game on the evening (and later).

Every game should have bots: It would be clear, it would be boring to fight only against incompetent Ki opponents, but with increasing skill, the bots are finally less and less and you will eventually be ready to accept the right challenge against other players .

Therefore, I wish such implement bot training rounds actually for all PVP and Battle-Royale games. Just complex games with sophisticated gameplay - like Apex Legends - would greatly benefit and certainly motivate even more players to gamble the game longer and get on gentle and motivating way of expertise.

So much to my opinion on bots, which contrary to undue, true heroes of each PVP games. Do you see it differently or do you mean my opinion? Let me know in the comments!

Curiously, I had just had fun in the Warzone of Cod recently, though the bots in truth are Hundsmiserable players.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Cod Modern Warfare 2 the waiting time for the error of the data centers was exhausted

LOL: With Fudge Mid, LS Coach and a Korean support, as well as Luciría Cloud9 in 2022